Appointment > Advertisement
Sickle Cell Institute Chhattisgarh (SCIC), Raipur .Apply Online Application Form (* The application functions only with Google Chrome or Internet Explorer 6.0 or above verson Browser. )
Schedule of personal interviews for eligible candidates for the advertized positions of class-I and II categories in Sickle Cell Institute Chhattisgarh, will be displayed at the Institute’s website. So candidates are advised to visit the Institute’s website regularly. Call letters to eligible candidates for personal interview will not be sent to through post. CALL LETTERS WILL BE SENT ONLY THROUGH EMAIL.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the vacant positions of CLASS-I and II categories to be filled in the Sickle Cell Institute Chhattisgarh as per Sickle Cell Institute Chhattisgarh (Recruitment, Services and Promotion) rules, 2013. Name of Post are given below :
1. Director Medical
2. Medicine Specialist
3. Pediatrics Specialist
4. Biochemistry Specialist
5. Pathology Specialist
6. Hematology Specialist
7. Chief Training Officer
8. Senior Scientist
9. Joint Director Administration
10. Joint Director Finance
11. General Duty Medical Officer
14. Scientist in Bioinformatics
16. Store Cum Maintenance Officer
17. Account Officer
18. Assistant Computer Programmer
19. Medical Record Officer
20. Training Officer
21. Training Coordinator
for which qualification, age-limit and other terms and conditions are mentioned given below link.
Download Advertisement for Vacant Positions of CLASS-I and II Post
How to Apply :-
Applications can be filled online for advertized positions, on the website of sickle cell institute Chhattisgarh, Raipur ie. www.scic.cg.nic.in. Application forms for online application will be available on the website www.scic.cg.nic.in from 21st January, 2014 to 7th February, 2014 till 5.00 pm.
Application fees (for candidates belonging to unreserved category Rs 500/- and for candidates belonging to reserved categories Rs. 200/-) for online application can be deposited through SBI bank challan or Online fund transfer in to SBI Account No - 33599761355, IFSC Code - SBIN0000461, Branch - State Bank of India, Main Branch, Raipur (CG) of the Institute. The format for the bank challan is available on the website. Online application form will be available to the applicant only on filling the bank challan number or providing the details of depositing the application fee through fund transfer.
Click Here to Download Bank Challan
Instructions for Online Application Form -
Apply Online Application Form
The process of online application form submissions which are as follows :
1. Before filling the application form, kindly read the advertisement carefully.
2. Fill all the columns carefully; incomplete application form will be rejected.
3. After successfully Submition of the application form then generated automatic registration no.
4. Follow the application registration number generated for any future correspondence.
5. Candidate may enter his/her name in place of challan reference no, if bank does not provide challan reference no.
6. Scanned photo to upload (.jpg or gif formats only with max. size 100kb, width 90px and height 120px).
7. The ambiguous uploaded digital images will be rejected.
8. That candidate can send mail on pkp1964[at]yahoo[dot]co[dot]in about their extra qualification and/or publication. It is necessary to mention automatic provided online application registration no in any email correspondence.
9. Applications must be submitted electronically & application form in hard copy will NOT be accepted.
10. Last date for submission of complete Application Form is February 7th, 2014 & time 5.00 pm.
11. Browser Recommendations: The application functions only with Internet Explorer 6.0 or 7.0 & Google Chrome.